These pages are just for you! You've probably read all about juvenile myositis (JM) and the medicines you take to help you feel better. But there are a lot of other things that come with having JM.
Read more about topics you want to know more about:
- Sun Safety. Find out why it's important to wear sunscreen all the time.
- Pets and People. Did you know that animals can help people feel calmer and happier?
- Art Fun. Coloring, painting or creating any type of art can relax you and make you feel better.
- Your myositis teams. Learn who's on your health teams and how you can help.
- Keep moving. If you can't exercise yet, here are a few ideas to keep you active.
- Eating right. What you eat can make you feel better or worse-find out more.
Updated March 2012