Members of The Myositis Association Legacy Society have expressed their commitment to The Myositis Association through a very special and important form of financial support. These donors have named TMA as the ultimate beneficiary of a planned gift.
The following kinds of commitments, subject to certain restrictions, qualify you for membership in The Myositis Association Legacy Society:
- A bequest provision in your will or revocable trust (stock, real estate, etc.);
- A life-income gift that names TMA as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity;
- A charitable lead trust that provides current income to TMA;
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b);
- A gift of paid-up life insurance;
- and certain other planned gifts.
Once you complete your estate plans, please fill out our member profile form below to let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in The Myositis Association Legacy Society. Your willingness to be listed as a member of The Myositis Association Legacy Society encourages others to follow your example. We acknowledge and respect those who wish to remain anonymous, but we urge you to notify us of your plans on a confidential basis.
If you have not yet included TMA in your plans and would like to explore the best options for you and your family, please feel free to contact us. We would be glad to confidentially assist you.
If you have already included TMA in your estate plans, fill in this simple form to become a member of The Myositis Association Legacy Society.