If you are reading these pages, then probably you or someone you know has juvenile myositis, or JM. Not many people have even heard of JM, so you may have a lot of questions.
This web site can help! Here’s how:
- What is Juvenile Myositis. Find out what it means to have JM, what medicines can help and how you might feel.
- JM Friends. Read about other children living with JM.
- Kidstuff. Learn about the right foods to eat, how to protect your skin from the sun, and much more.
- Get Involved. Find out how you can help-teach people about JM or plan a fundraising event.
- Email staff. Let us know what you think about these pages or just send us a note.